Makrana Charcoal Hand Knotted Rugs
Special Order. Local Store Prices and Products May Vary
We dipped deep into our century-plus design archives to find a quintessential traditional design that will withstand the test of time. The winner? Makrana, an eloquently elegant rug made modern with distressing and eight cosmopolitan colorways.
- Style: 1201 , Makrana
- Color: 375 , Charcoal
- Construction: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Contents: 65% Wool, 35% Viscose
- Maximum Size: 20' 0" x 35' 0"
- Designs: Transitional, Traditional
- Colors: Sage, Grey, Charcoal, Mineral Blue, Slate, Alabaster, and others
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Shapes: Runner, Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
- Variant: Rectangle / 3'6" x 5'6"
- Product Type: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Collection: Black
Shipping Lead Time
- Usually ships within 1-3 days