Isobel Gunsmith Grey Hand Knotted Rugs
Special Order. Local Store Prices and Products May Vary
Our jute Isobel carpet is based on a playful and vibrant end paper from the Colonial Williamsburg archives. Endpapers were often used in the 17th and 18th centuries to decorate the inside covers and first and last pages of prized books. Marbled papers were extremely popular, although geometric shapes, fantastic birds, floral touches and mythical creatures were often featured as well. Let inspiration from one such paper, with an exuberant floral pattern, add a light-hearted flair to your room.
- Style: 1721 , Isobel
- Color: 330 , Gunsmith Grey
- Construction: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Contents: 100% Jute
- Designs: Transitional
- Colors: Gunsmith Grey, Oasis Blue, Garnet, Cream
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Shapes: Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
- Variant: Rectangle / 5' x 8'
- Product Type: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Collection: Browns & Tans
Shipping Lead Time
- Usually ships within 1-3 days