McCammon Sofa Group, Smoke
Original Price $869.00
Current Price $699.00
If you love the cool look of leather but long for the warm feel of fabric, you can take comfort in this sofa. Wrapped in a fabulous faux leather with a weathered hue and hint of pebbly texture to resemble the real deal, this decidedly modern sofa proves less is more. Elements include angled side profiling and track armrests wrapped with a layer of pillowy softness for that little something extra. Prominent jumbo stitching and clean-lined divided back styling lend fashion-forward flair.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester and polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation. Style features Jumbo Stitching.
Sofa/Queen Sleeper: 89" W x 38" D x 39" H
Loveseat: 61" W x 38" D x 39" H
Ottoman: 39" W x 39" D x 19" H
Sectional: 116" W x 91" D x 39" H